Born as a barracks at 1100mt of altitude in the Second World War, this structure has been run by the Alpine troops until 1953. Thanks to Father Giuseppe Macario it has been restructured and turned into vacation house. Today it is easily reachable from the highway and it is composed from two structures: “Tabor” the little one, with 46 beds, and the “Grand Hoche”, with 100 beds. Furthermore, there are two independent apartments with kitchen available.
“In olimpic mountains heart, “Casalpina” offers a family-run atmosphere”